We Help Customers in Jacksonville, the Beaches, St. Augustine, and Orange Park
A garage door opener not working can be a frustrating way to start or end a day. Sometimes a garage door opener that is acting up is only a mild frustration. This can mean slow moving, noisy, or uneven movement in the garage door. Other times when a garage door opener doesn’t work, it can be a major pain. Either it doesn’t work or it works part-way and then starts blinking.
Simon Garage Doors has the right team to make easy work of your garage door opener problems. We have the right equipment and experience to figure out the cause of the problem and get it fixed when you need it. We fix all types of garage door openers including:
- Chain Driven Garage Door Openers – These are your most common type, with a chain like a bicycle chain. They can last a long type, but tend to be (and eventually get) loud. We service chain driven garage doors every day.
- Screw Driven Garage Door Openers – These are old-school! Instead of a chain or belt, they use a threaded steel rod. They are slower and louder than most garage door openers, but what is old is not always unwanted. Our pros are trained to work on screw driven garage door openers as well.
- Belt Driven Garage Door Openers – These are the fancier of all the garage door openers. With a steel-reinforced belt, they have the reliability of other types while running quiet. We like helping clients with these (and all) types of garage door openers.
Replacing Or Upgrading Your Garage Door Opener
Whether it is time to replace your old garage door opener or you simply want to upgrade, we can help. We handle all types of garage doors to fit your needs (and your wants!). Whether it’s a smart system that connects to your phone, a secure system for package drop-offs, or even a quieter garage door opener for that luxurious feel, we’ve got you covered.
There are a lot of options when it comes to how your garage door opener can be configured. Here are a few things to think about:
- Noise – There are several options that can make your garage door quieter. Belt-driven garage door openers, nylon rollers and what type of door you choose can create a huge difference.
- Smart Phone – Having your garage door opener connect to your smart phone means you get the safety and security of knowing when your door is open.
- Package Delivery – Newer garage doors have options that allow your package deliveries to be placed safely inside your garage while giving you the control to see who is delivering and when.
- Power Usage – Between energy efficient openers and even better insulated garage doors, we can create both money and planet savings for you.
- Long-Range Remote Controls – We can provide you with specialized remotes to give you a greater range while increasing the security of your home.
- Security Outdoor Panels – Having a panel outside your garage adds convenience while keeping your home secure. We help you know what panels are right for your needs.